Lemon is one of those super foodswith a myriad health and cosmetic benefits.
There are a few persons for whom > it is an allergen, so make sure you are not allergic to this natural product, before you start enjoying the many benefits.
1. Lemon being a citrus fruit, fights against infection. It helps in production of White Blood Cells and antibodies in blood which attacks the invading microorganism and prevents infection.
2. Lemon is an antioxidant which deactivates the free radicals preventing many dangerous diseases like stroke, cardiovascular diseases and cancers.
3. Lemon lowers blood pressure and increases the levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
4. Lemon is found to be anti-carcinogenic which lower the rates of colon, prostate,and breast cancer. They prevent faulty metabolism in the cell, which can predispose a cell to becoming carcinogenic. Also blocks the formation of nitrosamines in the gut.
5. Lemon juice is said to give a glow to the skin.
6. A few drops of lemon juice in hot water are believed to clear the digestive system and purify liver as well.
7. The skin of lemon dried under the sun and then ground to make powder can be applied to the hair for a few minutes before bath which relieves head ache and cools the body.
8. Applying lemon juice to acne dries the existing ones and prevents from getting more.
9. Lemon juice acts as a natural hair lightener and skin bleach which reduces the pigment melanin and prevents the risk of chemical allergic reactions which is common with hair dyes and bleaches.
10. Lemon juice is given to relieve gingivitis, stomatitis, and inflammation of the tongue.
11. Lemon juice is given toprevent common cold.
12. Lemon juice is given to prevent or treat urinary tract infection and gonorrhea.
13. Lemon juice is applied to the sites of bites and stings of certain insects to relieve its poison and pain.
14. Lemon juice relieves colic pain and gastric problems.
15. Lemon juice soothes the dry skin when applied with little glycerin.
16. Lemon juice used for marinating seafood or meat kills bacteria and other organisms present in them, thereby prevents many gastro-intestinal tract infections.
17. Lemon juice with a pinch of salt (warm) every morning lowers cholesterol levels and
brings down your weight.
18. Lemon juice is the best drink to prevent dehydration and shock in case of diarrhea.
19. Lemon juice can also be used as a mouthwash. It removes plaque, whitens the teeth and strengthens the enamel.
20. A table spoon on thick lemon syrup everyday relieves asthma.
21. Lemon juice relieves chilblains and itchy skin.
22. Gargling lemon juice relieves throat infection and also used as a treatment for diphtheria.
23. Lemon juice is an excellent treatment for dandruff and greasy hair.
24. Lemon applied over the face removes wrinkles and keeps you young.
25. Lemon juice helps to prevent and cure osteoarthritis.
Jun 1, 2009
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (220)
- ► 2011 (168)
- ► 2010 (157)
- Michael Jackson dikebumi secara Islam
- 'Rosmah-Najib kahwin di rumah saya'
- Rejab : Pengertian, Peristiwa Penting & Amalan
- 10 Cara Membahagiakan Ibu Bapa
- Mengapa Kita Bertangguh?
- Hadis Palsu Rejab, Syaaban
- Rantai Yang Merosakan Akidah Muslim
- NASA mahu bom bulan
- Rumah Idamanku
- Jgn Tension2, Senyumlah selalu..
- Memahami maksud idah
- Keadaan seseorang ketika dalam kubur
- Bangunan Sultan Abdul Samad
- Penjaga kabel dasar laut
- Mukmin sejati peroleh nikmat ‘kehidupan’ di alam k...
- Menjadi Isteri Yang Memuliakan Suami
- Kisah Mengharukan Seorang Kakak dan Adik
- Tuah ayam nampak di kaki, tuah orang utan siapa ya...
- Shukery Hashim meninggal dunia
- 10 Most Poisonous Animals in the World
- Gelatin miliki multifungsi
- ANTARA KEKASIH & KAWAN
- Karya Ustaz Akhil yang hebat
- Setiap Bid'ah Sesat & Setiap Kesesatan di Neraka!
- Sifat dan Kengerian Neraka !!
- 25 Health Benefits of Lemons
- ▼ Jun (26)